Cheese Pringles


So I suddenly came up with this idea this morning.

What if, I, get some Pringles, and dip it into the melting cheese that they serve on wedges in KFC?


Out of the blues with nothing better to do in life, I went to the supermarket and KFC to purchase my ingredients.

A bottle of Pringles, my favourite flavour, salty and spicy taste swirling around my tongue, Smoke BBQ Pringles - RM3.99 from UO Market.

 

A bottle of cheese from KFC, after being heated up in microwave for 10 seconds - RM1.


A sweet dip of Pringles into the nicely heated melting cheese, one mouthful of orgasmic pleasure.


Luxurious supper at only RM5, and a little effort. Try doing it yourself at home. DIY, full of joy! I shall continue with my fattening supper :D

PS: Dear Erna, this is for you, the Brazil sign Impact sweet. Nighty nites.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nuff-said